Armenia / Yerevan
We engineer software development tools and UI components for the .NET Framework, VCL, React, Angular, and Vue. We seek motivated individuals oriented to develop well-designed, tested, and reliable solutions. The DevExpress worldwide-known products are born in solid teams, where every individual can influence the product and grow professionally.
As a Software Developer, You Will
- Develop UI components, services, and frameworks
- Write clean and easy to understand code
- Perform code reviews
- Communicate with teammates – developers, support engineers, designers, technical writers, product managers, etc.
- Take part in planning and product strategy building
- Propose new solutions/technologies/features
- Work as a part of a team (we’re not looking for individualists)
- Deep knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures and the ability to use them in practice
- 2-4 years of experience in developing real-world applications
- Strong communication skills to solve various tasks with teammates
- Ability to analyze and evaluate business requirements
- Official contract depends on the Labor Code of your country of residence. Our level-based salary rates ensure that your compensation adjusts to your growing skillset
- 40-hour work week. Flexible schedule and location (remote work)
- Invest in your health and wellness: 100% paid sick leaves, private health insurance, gym compensation, etc.
- A powerful laptop from the company
- Various forms of compensation for online classes and other means of self-education and work-related personal growth
- Company-sponsored team-building retreats. Our annual company-wide events are unforgettable
We Are Hiring
We are seeking motivated individuals who are willing to learn and ready to help others. If you are ready for a challenging position within a customer-focused organization, we want to hear from you.
Create and maintain our .NET, JS, and VCL products for desktop and the Web.
Help customers integrate our products into their .NET, JS, and VCL apps.
Write intuitive user guides and API reference for .NET, JS, and VCL developers.
Help write user-friendly support answers and intuitive documentation in English.